A post a couple weeks ago inspired me to create this measure of Seinfeld geekiness. Just how geeky are you? Leave your answers in the comments, so make sure that you've finished the quiz before reading them.
On the mark, get set,
1) Elaine once moved into a janitor’s closet to receive what dish for delivery?
2) What did George pull out of the whale’s blowhole?
3) To whom did The Virgin lose her virginity?
4) George hands out five candy bars at the car dealership, what are they?
5) What does Putty have all his radio pre-sets set to?
6) Name three of Kramer’s aliases.
7) What is not a meal?
8) What does Kramer store in Jerry’s car?
9) George is disturbed by something he sees in Susan’s bedroom. What is it?
10) What was the name of Lippman’s shop?
11) What was the original name of War and Peace?
12) “I know it, you know it, and ________ knows it”
13) What’s the name of Kramer’s friend that we never see?
14) How many cadillacs did Jerry buy for his parents?
15) What was the REAL name of the woman whose name rhymed with a part of the female anatomy?
16) What did Mickey have that Kramer wanted to trade him for?
17) Name three of the fictional movies mentioned in the series.
18) What kind of jacket did Putty exchange his fur coat for?