Little did I know,
Alanis is no liar!
Today we found out:
1. Spray & Wash can be used as a paint remover. Just spray down the bathroom including the painted wooden door and wait. Removes stains from jackets and paint from doors!
2. Febreez isn't just for fabrics anymore! We recommend kitchen walls, floors, and appliances.
3. Pantry shelves are ok for rock climbing practice. Don't forget the cookies on your way down!
4. In fact, that bag of ginger snaps, yes, that one from the pantry, once you've removed all the cookies, dump the orange dust all over the living room carpet.
5. If any of you librarians are looking for a new way to organize your books may we suggest...
You might have to reconfigure your floor plan.
Don't forget to pose for a picture once you're done with your rearranging.
6. Go ahead, climb on mom, twist her hair, spit on her until she decides that she's DONE and goes to her room for "Mama Time Out."
I swear, three-year-olds make you cry and laugh at the same time.