Friday, June 19, 2009
1. Forgot my wallet in my other purse. This is what happens when you are vain and switch around purses every day.
2. Didn’t know I forgot my wallet until I went to pay for my lunch.
3. I made Jenny pay for my lunch.
4. I couldn’t find a mint after lunch so I ate half of the emergency cough drop stashed in my desk.
5. I have an emergency cough drop.
6. I ate only half of the cough drop so I could save the other half FOR LATER.
7. Drank two Diet Pepsis and couldn’t stop fidgeting.
8. My foot tapped so fast that I’m pretty sure I contracted Dance Fever with its accompanying rash.
9. Got my kids to eat salad by not chopping the leaves and telling them that it was giant salad. It worked.
10. Gave up cleaning my house. I’m going to have to do a massive clean next week, why waste that time now?
11. Informed someone that the number one killer of domestic cats is feline AIDS.
12. Decided for no particular reason (except my kids were still awake two hours past bedtime) to change their sleeping arrangements by putting in Proximo into the same bed as El Guille.
13. I did not chase them when they abused the privilege by running around the place and hiding behind the toilet (see number 9.)
14. I did, however, totally laugh.
15. And gave up.
16. I may have started a trashy book club to read the books you should be embarrassed to be reading. First up: Nicole Richie's The Truth About Diamonds.